CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Any persons entering Wallsend Diggers agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All patrons attending Wallsend Diggers shall;
• Sign in at the Registration Desk upon entry
• Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
• Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
• Be seated whilst consuming liquor
• Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
• Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
• Comply with reasonable directions from staff or security
• Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order. The Club, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.
Chief Executive Officer